If you don’t hear from me, it’s probably because I hate you.
I already miss the fresh air and the stars and the lake. Basically everything. It was a great way to begin my last year at MassArt though. Might post some pictures later.
i had some of Cody’s last Friday, craved it for a week. got some yesterday and finished the leftovers today.
i still could go for more
Ok so today earlier today I was by Fenway, which was super busy because there was a game. As I’m walking to Kenmore station some guy is selling pamphlets and Red Sox’s stuff; when I walk past him he starts getting way too close to me. Then he says “something something beautiful”; now I know when some sleazy guy says anything with beautiful at the end it’s not a compliment. I turn around, give him a glare, and flip him off (which I’m kinda proud of). In response he yells “I bet you use that finger a lot” and keeps yelling after me even when I’m way past him.
Right after I call my mom because I’m so angry. As I’m walking there’s a guy coming in the opposite direction so I start to move out of his way but he moves in front of me; then he’s like “hey do you have any money.” I tell him to get out of my face, still while on the phone with my mom.
After those two things, one right after another, I seriously could’ve cried. I went to call Cody, even though I knew he probably wasn’t going to pick up since he’s on vacation, to remind myself that there are such things as decent guys. And then I got really frustrated because I bet none of this would’ve happened if he were around. God forbid I go about alone and not get harassed by some weirdo.
It was just such a weird day because then two other strangers talked to me; they were a lot nicer but they were still odd.
Anyways the day was fixed by alcohol and half off cheesecake when I went Cheesecake Factory with Chrissie.
DO YOU EVER JUST REMEMBER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HARRY POTTER LIKE OUT OF NOWHERE THESE FEELINGS SWOOP IN AND PUNCH YOU IN THE HEART
oh my god this happened to me so hardcore the other night. i went back to my hometown with my bf and i was channel surfing and harry potter and the deathly hallows prt 2 was on and i almost started crying cuz it was the scene where mcgonagall had used that spell that made the guards come alive and was all super-adorable like “i’ve always wanted to use that spell”
through-the-eyes-of-a-young-girl asked: 3, 11, 23, 47, 88!!!!!
3) what i think of when I hear meow- me. I’m a cat. I have sent page long texts to people with just meow x infinity
11) Are things going the way you planned- overall, yes. life is good. however my apartment situation is a nightmare. but everything else is ok
23) How many braclets do you have on your wrist- right now none (because its hot as the devil) but usually i have a watch, 2 bracelets and 10 of those thin rubbery bracelets
47) Would you ever go bald if it was a style- hell no. I may be half shaved now but full bald is not for me
88) If someone gave you $1,000 to burn a butterfly over a candle, would you?- it would have to be waaaaay more and I would be allowed to have that person’s first born child to sacrifice to the Old Gods. otherwise, no
i really don’t feel like being alone right now :’T
THIS IS TERRIFYING I AM VERY EMOTIONALLY DISTRAUGHT OVER THIS
I DO NOT WANT IT DEAD- SPIDERS ARE GOOD THEY EAT MOSQUITOS BUT PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY ROOM THIS IS MY SAFE HAVEN