MOTHER FUCKING AVENGERS GAG REEL.
the most beautiful cast to ever grace the screen
Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
Steve Rogers/Captain America
Tony Stark/Iron Man
Agent Phil Coulson
From this picture:
The cast of the Avengers signed this card as if they were the characters
Okay, I am sick of reading reviews and articles and fan rants about how Natasha and her ‘pop guns’ were outmatched and out of place in the final fight of the Avengers.
Because I think that was exactly the point, and I kinda think that some people might’ve missed it.
this was definitely my favorite part of Iron Man 2
the guys is being a total dickwad and then BAM she takes him down effortlessly.
the stages of seeing the avengers:
1) the Plans- mild excitement
2) the Line to the theater- ‘YES I’M SEEING IT’
3) Seeing it- “HOLY CRAP LIFE IS SO AMAZING I CAN’T EXEN- MIND EXPLOSION!!!’
4) the Aftermath- the happy euphoric bliss coming out of the theater
5) the Realization- ..that you need more avengers/marvel in your life